Mental Health Resources
Holiday Mental Health Resources
- Tips to Stay Chill During the Hectic Holiday Season - Help keep the holidays happy with stress-reducing tips from the America Academy of Pediatrics.
- Holiday Mental Health Tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics - The American Academy of Pediatrics offers some tips to help your family enjoy the best of the holiday season.
- Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for coping - Tips to prevent holiday stress and depression.
Surrounding County Mental Health Resources
- Wyoming Behavioral Institute – Area mental health resources – Natrona County, WY – PDF
- Behavioral Health Resources – Laramie County, WY - PDF
- Outpatient Mental Health Providers – Scottsbluff, NE - PDF
Other Mental Health Resources
- Worried About Suicide? - FACTS - The following signs may mean that a youth is at risk.
- National Suicide Prevention Resources - Phone numbers, websites, text information
- Not My Kid - Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide, Inc.
- Classroom Mental Health
Safe 2 Tell Wyoming